21 January 2011

We all have iss-shoes...

I've always had a theory that most fashion designers are escaped mental patients - living amongst regular people under the guise of 'arteest'.
So in the spirit of accepting that fashion is ruled by a bunch of clinical psychopaths, I have decided to embrace my inner mad-hatter with some of this season's zaniest footwear.

If you can't beat em, join em, right?


Jeffrey Campbell
























Perfect with a pencil skirt!


*ba da ba chh*

Charlotte Olympia Pumps


Rachel Zoe thought these were, like, totally bananas. If you won't eat it, wear it- right?

Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats

These are very sexy shoes- the kind you play tootsie with on a hot date (bonus points for mouse-like sound effects!!*)

*Disclaimer: I haven’t had a second date since 2008

Dolce & Gabbana Profile Wedges


They’ll stick by you in the thick and thin, the rough and the sticky, rain, hail and shine. *Sigh* They’re more than just shoes- they’re friends. BEST friends!

Stolen from Barbie’s own little plastic foot (how barbaric!), these glitter covered sponge planks are perfect for any occasion (in the mental institution that is)

Peter Som and Charlotte Olympia

Much like the shoes my year 7 art teacher wore the day she was arrested for taking her clothes off and rolling in paint.

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY want the profile ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last ones are beautiful! I love Jane Aldridge's shoe collection <3

    Fernanda Lucila

    PS. your writing style reminds me so much of the girl from Man Repeller!

    ReplyDelete